You are invited to attend the BDA Benevolent Fund’s 139th Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The meeting is an opportunity to see what the Charity has achieved in the last financial year and how your vital support has helped those in the dental community.
The AGM will take place virtually, via zoom, on Wednesday 29th June, at 5 pm. You can register to attend using the link below.
The Agenda includes:
- Welcome and introduction from our Patron – Professor Liz Kay
- Minutes of the last AGM – held on 2 September 2021 (AGM2/2022)
- Matters arising from the last AGM
- Chairman’s report
- Receipt of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2021 (AGM3/2022) and report from the Treasurer
- Election of four new Trustees
- Closing remarks
You can access the papers using the links below:
We look forward to seeing you.