You are invited to attend the BDA Benevolent Fund’s 140th Annual General Meeting (AGM) and celebratory event.
The meeting is an opportunity to see what the Charity has achieved in the last financial year and how your vital support has helped those in the dental community.
The AGM will start at 12pm (doors from 11.45 am) on Tuesday 4th July, at 64 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8YS. You can register to attend using the link below.
Following the meeting, you are welcome to join us to celebrate 140 years of the organisation starting at 2 pm with a panel discussion discussing the ‘future of dentistry’.
The AGM agenda includes:
- Welcome and introduction from our Patron – Dr. John Milne
- Minutes of the last AGM – held on Wednesday 29th June 2022
- Matters arising from the last AGM
- Chairman’s report – Dr. Ros Keeton
- Receipt of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2022 and report from the Treasurer – Dr. Chris Hayward
- Re-election of the following Trustees:
- Dr. Peter Crooks
- Dr. Molly Deykin
- Dr. Alex Gormley
- Resolution to amend the charity’s objects
- Board nomination for the Chairman position
- Closing remarks
You can access the papers using the links below: